Nettle Hair Growth Serum
Whether you’re after silky smooth locks or simply an end to frizz, our hair serums and creams offer the nourishment and care that hair needs to help put an end to frizz, breaking hair and under nourish hair follicles.
Wear and tear is a part of life – but when it comes to your hair, it’s not welcome. And with the right hair serum to offer your hair the care and protection it needs, your hair can stay looking beautiful and healthy.
Our Nettle Hair Growth Serum is a bi-phase emulsion intended as a daily scalp and hair treatment to aid in the restrengthening and rebuilding of damaged hair. Promotes hair growth, helps with healing of the scalp from fungal infections.
The oil phase of our Nettle Hair Growth Serum is a light weight blend of oils and extracts that promotes hair growth while preventing breakage, hair loss and shedding. Wild Jamaican Black Castor Oil improves blood circulation to the scalp and leaves hair roots strong.
The water phase is 3 generation old proprietary blend of herbs featuring the stinging nettle promote scalp health, fortify and strengthen hair roots and fight scalp fungus and bacteria that affect hair growth.
- Hair Growth Formula with Stinging Nettle, Chebe, Gingseng and Onion
- Moisturize, shine and strengthen
- Gentle For Daily Use and relieves scalp itching
- Improves Scalp Circulation
- - Black Castor Oil - Helps increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
- - Bamboo Extract – contains the highest amount of plant silica and is known to promote hair growth and strength.
- - Grapeseed Oil - Helps to lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split ends & brittle hair.
- - Chebe – Rich in vitamins A, E and beta-carotene which aid in delivering much needed moisture to dry scalps.
- - Wheat Protein – Nourishes, softens the hair and makes the hair appear volumized
- - Peppermint Oil – helps stimulate the hair follicle by increasing the blood circulation and oxygen supply to your scalp.
- - Rosemary - stimulates new hair growth.
- - Zinc – helps reverse hair loss and increase hair strength.
- - Vitamin E - Improved hair growth in people with hair loss. The vitamin's antioxidant properties help reduce oxidative stress in the scalp.
- - Stinging Nettle is known to aid in hair growth and offer anti-fungal properties.
- - Chebe deter bacteria that can lead to female hair loss.
- Onion Skin is known to strengthen, brilliance, encouraging silky and healthy tresses.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is known for its ability to deeply moisturize and penetrate the hair. It deposits nourishing moisture deeply into the cortex of the hair, helps prevent moisture loss, locks in moisture from other ingredients in your hair products, and deeply penetrates the hair and helps nourish the scalp.
- Rosemary oil is an antioxidant and has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to treat dandruff and dry scalp. It helps stimulate hair growth and is said to be able to slow graying.
Proprietary infusion of herbs including urtica dioica (nettle), allium cepa (onion), zingiber officinale (ginger), croton gratissimus-prunus mahaleb-reisin-eugenia caryophyllus (chebe), aloe barbadensis, olea europaea (olive) oil, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) oil, (almond) oil, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, annona muricate (soursop leaf) infused helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, psidium guajava (guava) oil, ricinius communis (castor) oil, brassica oleracea (broccoli seed) oil, glycerin, benzyl alcohol (and) benzoic acid (and) dehydroacetic acid (and) tocopherol, citric acid, tocopherol, dermosoft eco 1388, phospholipids/phytonadione (vitamin K), silk peptide, pantothenic acid, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, bambasu vulgaris (bamboo) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract, brassica oleracea (kale) extract, curcumin, hydrolyzed wheat germ protein, biotin, althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot seed) oil, zinc oxide, panax ginseng root extract, abies sibirica (fir) essential oil, melalueca alternafolia (tea tree) essential oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, eucalyptus globulus oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf) essential oil.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
|Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis
|Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet
|Divamus de ametos
|Divamus sit amet purus justo
|Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous
|Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis